WELCOME TO THE ARCHIVES

This site contains the archives of my travel blogs from 2010-2016.

I'm now blogging via Medium. For other life updates, including opportunities or requests to collaborate, visit my personal website.

.

.

.

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Biscotti in Abundance


I must say...my Aunt Pam is amazing. Not only does she make the best biscotti ever, but she manages to send me a ton of it every time she makes it!

As this is the last day of classes before Thanksgiving break, I made sure to check for any incoming packages or mail before it's too late. And I'm lucky I did, because look what I got! Not one, but FIVE bags of yumminess. Unfortunately for them, 2 of my roommates already headed home, but one lucky girl and I have already tasted the Lemon Zinger and Blended Harvest, which is full of cranberries and nuts and is dipped in dark chocolate. YUMMMMM.

Among the other flavors, we have: Heavenly Hazelnuts, I Love Raspberry, and Peppermint Kiss. I can't wait to try them all.
For now, I'm off to the gym so I don't feel bad about eating all this biscotti later!

THANK YOU AUNT PAMMYYY!!!!! You're my favorite biscotti-making Aunt ever.
I love you and miss you! See you at Christmas. :)








3 comments:

  1. please learn the secret of making delicious biscotti and then lets have a biscotti making party. maybe one day? why is my head full of dreams of baking with friends?

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUMMY!!! Omgosh, they all sound so good, and I love the names she gives each kind of biscotti...I'll be showing up at your door later for some;).

    Love! W

    P.S. We SO enjoyed having you and Jillian over for Thanksgiving...Catch Phrase was TOO fun:)!!!! Love you:).

    ReplyDelete
  3. we're back, little shirah! had to work out the bugs, but it's a beautiful day in the blogosphere, haah! love & miss you!

    ReplyDelete

Blog content © 2015 Shirah Eden Foy. Powered by Blogger.