WELCOME TO THE ARCHIVES

This site contains the archives of my travel blogs from 2010-2016.

I'm now blogging via Medium. For other life updates, including opportunities or requests to collaborate, visit my personal website.

.

.

.

Wednesday, May 06, 2009

May Edition of the Right Aisle Review

The Right Aisle Review, an independent student newspaper that my friend and co-worker Whitney May and I got rolling at Belmont University is really taking off. We've put out at least one publication each semester since Fall 2007, and are now receiving off-campus recognition with the advent of our website.

Now that I attend Belmont, I'm honored to be on staff as a writer for The RAR. Click HERE to to read my new article, which hit campus yesterday in this semester's second edition of the paper. I'd love to hear your feedback -- you can comment on the actual article, on my blog, or in a personal email.

Have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. you write for a newspaper you started.

    this is why i love you, lil shirah:).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shirah, have you considered a career as a writer or journalist? Or blogger for that matter. You're becoming quite a good!

    ReplyDelete

Blog content © 2015 Shirah Eden Foy. Powered by Blogger.