WELCOME TO THE ARCHIVES

This site contains the archives of my travel blogs from 2010-2016.

I'm now blogging via Medium. For other life updates, including opportunities or requests to collaborate, visit my personal website.

.

.

.

Friday, July 16, 2010

Wingman

Shirah: Hey Raam, your brother Chase is home for the weekend.  And I have a surprise for you: I'm taking you to see Despicable Me this afternoon.

Raam: Oh awesome! Is Chase coming with us to the movie?  

Shirah: I don't know.  But we'll spend some time with him tonight for sure.

Raam: You know what I love about when Chase comes home?  Then I'm under his wing and I can bug Jared as much as I want and I don't get hurt.

Chase  -  Jared  -  Cole  -  Dad

....and Raam

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog content © 2015 Shirah Eden Foy. Powered by Blogger.