WELCOME TO THE ARCHIVES

This site contains the archives of my travel blogs from 2010-2016.

I'm now blogging via Medium. For other life updates, including opportunities or requests to collaborate, visit my personal website.

.

.

.

Saturday, September 18, 2010

I've been craving music lately.

It sounds strange, I know.  But I've felt this irrepressible desire to connect with music in a way that I haven't experienced before.  There are a lot of songs that have come up recently that I've just latched onto and haven't been able to give up.  I find myself looking them up online, playing them over and over, savoring lyrics, enjoying harmonies, and swaying to melodies. 


Maybe it's something about being back in Nashville....  :)





And this is another of my favourites....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog content © 2015 Shirah Eden Foy. Powered by Blogger.