WELCOME TO THE ARCHIVES

This site contains the archives of my travel blogs from 2010-2016.

I'm now blogging via Medium. For other life updates, including opportunities or requests to collaborate, visit my personal website.

.

.

.

Friday, September 17, 2010

My writing style suggests I'm a 66 year old woman?

I'm finally getting settled into the semester (which is fantastic, by the way) and starting to fall into a weekly routine.  The way my classes are set up, I have only one class on Monday and one class on Friday.  This is desirable, because packing the bulk of my courses into a three-day mid-week rush allows me to more efficiently manage my time outside of class with minimum interruptions.  However, my Tues-Weds-Thurs require more of me than is almost humanly possible, leaving me no time to blog during the week.  


Which means that Friday is BLOG DAY!  I sense that the space between is going to be spasmodically updated these next few months, but you can probably expect me to indulge in a blogging spree most Friday nights.  


Now, this is funny.
I happened upon a website that analyzes blogs.  I just entered my blog's URL, and POP! out came a series of pie charts showing the results of a computer analysis of my last twenty-two blog posts.  
Pie chart that shows the Mood, happy 78%, upset 22%
MOOD



This is what the computer concluded: 


the space between is probably written by a female somewhere between 66-100 years old. The writing style is personal and happy most of the time.
Pie chart that shows the Age, 13-17 7%, 18-25 17%, 26-35 15%, 36-50 21%, 51-65 14%, 66-100 26%
AGE



I'm rather used to acquaintances over-estimating my age, but 66?  
Tu exagères! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog content © 2015 Shirah Eden Foy. Powered by Blogger.